Monday, December 22, 2014

Games - CastleVania / Steam Sale a Go Go

Goddamn I love Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, that is a pretty great game as I said in my last post. I am mostly on the other side of it now, I finished it mostly having done the standard ending, but then we have the "true" ending. I am working on that, and for some reason still farming for enemy souls, even in the final moments of that game you see a few more new enemies and I MUST HAVE THEIR SOULS!!! It actually doesn't seem fruitful and will take too long, so I will wrap up this addendum to that game. Needless to say I played a LOT of it this week, I should have moved the WiiU upstairs so I could play in bed, cause when my wife went to bed, I planned to play for a few minutes and that became an hour...2 times this week. I really like that game. If you like Castlevania, and have not yet played this 11 year old game, run don't walk, and play it on any platform you can, WiiU being the cheapest "legal" way to play it I imagine. That having been said I have been talking a lot about Castlevania, and I will stop that. I don't know what else I can say about those games. Steam Sale has started and so far so good. I picked up Hack & Slash, a game I've been super interested in and been meaning to buy, and with the sale having it for $, it was a done deal. I almost purchased Metal Gear Rising: Revengence on steam, but before that I ended up finding that I bought it for PS3 during a black friday sale at walmart, and totally forgot about it. So I dodged that bullet, thank goodness. Lastly this morning I bought Mount Your Friends for $3, its a game I've seen played a lot on Giant Bomb, and looked hella fun and silly, so I'm hoping to enjoy some sillyness during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment