Monday, January 19, 2015

New Years Game Project Week 3.75 (Jan 15 - 18)

This weekend I fell waay off the horse, skipping or going around some of the games.

Super Mario 3D World
So I figured once this special world was done, that would be it...I was wrong. So I spent time on Sat/Sun finishing the last few levels in the Star World, and then the last one I needed 210 Green Stars to unlock. So I went back to a bunch of stages looking for additional green stars and after a good 45 minutes to an hour of that, I unlocked it. I then beat the level, which caused a rocketship to appear taking me to the next and even bigger Mushroom World. So now I'm not sure how many more levels there even are. Maybe there is a 3rd Bonus area *shrugs*. I was kind of sad that wasn't the end.

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
So after the realization that I was not close to being done on Mario, I switched to Toad. And I played about 5 or 6 levels in that which finished Episode 2. We had 18 levels in Episode 1, and 18 in Episode 2, apparently there is 28 in Episode 3, so that has started.

I didn't play any Donkey Kong or Giana Sisters...but plan to get back into those 2 this week

No comments:

Post a Comment