Saturday, October 25, 2014

Games - Costume Quest

So I haven't played much more of Mordor, been busy or not in the mood. But this weekend with the pumpkin stuff, I thought I would get in the Holiday mood and finally sit down and play Costume Quest. I started by playing the first version of it created for Amnesia Fortnight, which was cool, but it kept crashing on me(which I will forgive since it was made in about 14days), so I didn’t get very far. So I started playing the full version of CQ, story setup is slightly different, you have a sibling in this one and you can choose the boy or girl to be your main character. It reminds me a lot of the Penny Arcade Adventures from Hothead Games that I played last year, but a less involved Battle system, but still lots of different timing based random button presses, etc. Enjoying it right now though, I just like the art style, and the simplified RPG stuff (no items/potions needed). I know its not too long but I’m trying to do everything, got to the second main area so I think I’m about halfway through. I should finish it up over the next couple days, and then I’ll get back to Mordor

No comments:

Post a Comment