Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Toku - Kamen Rider Fourze / Kyoryuger

Okay so over the weekend I received my Kamen Rider Fourze DX Hee Hack Gun. My only reason for getting it was for AstroSwitch #20 - Fire. I purchased it for less than $30, since I was not seeing anyone selling 20-Fire by itself, and considering I got the whole gun, not too bad a price. Also did some eBay purchasing the other day, I bought Astro Switch #27 - Screw which looks like it has a propeller on it. Later in the day I saw someone posted a couple more lots of Switches, so I picked up 10-Elec, 11-Scissors, 13-Chain Array, 15-Spike, and 16-Winch. This means I don't have to buy Billy the Rod(Fourze's Sword), Foodroid 02(French Fry Transformer), the Kaban(Switch Holder), or Astro Switch Set 02(Since I already have one of them). Getting those all for less than I was about to pay for just the 10-Elec Switch. Also that brings me to 90% on my switch counter, 36 out of 40. Still unsure if I want to get Meteor or Meteor Storm, not to mention Super Rocket, Super Drill, or Fusion Switches. While I like the Meteor Driver the most of the Secondary Rider Belts, I don't know if I like it enough to get it unless its really cheap.

The same guy selling the Switch Lot also had a few Zyudenchis from Kyoryuger, and I picked up 6-Pteragordon(my favorite one) for $9, which is a pretty good deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment