Thursday, October 23, 2014

Toku - Kamen Rider Gaim/Decade

So I broke down and finally bought the Kamen Rider Gaim DX Golden & Silver Ringo Set. Its been getting cheaper and cheaper on Amazon, first down to $37, then $36, now $35, plus its available through Prime. So I shall have them both by Saturday, now the set comes with Sengoku Driver faceplates for Kamen Rider Mars(Gold) and Kamuro(Silver), but sadly they play only trigger the Baron and Gaim Music in the Driver respectively. If one of them played any of the other two music triggers I would have picked them up sooner.

Other big thing I saw was they announced more info on the Complete Modification Selection DecaDriver. Now this is the Prop level release of the driver from Kamen Rider Decade. They announced that it will come with a crazy bunch of cards that the original driver didn’t come with, or that didn’t exist before now. They also are releasing a separate set of cards to go with the CSM Decadriver, that will cover every card seen in the series and movies. They even recorded new audio that wasn’t in the driver before, so that every card will have its own unique audio. It has me pretty excited to get, as its one of my favorite Henshin Belts, just gotta pre-order it for about $200. One more thing about it that I think is super cool is has a button on the bottom that will make the driver play one of two pieces of music from the series, one of them being Decade’s Henshin Theme, so you can practically act out his entire henshin sequence music included, which I think is badass. Gotta save up my rupees for this one, it’ll be the most expensive Toku think I’ve purchased yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment