Thursday, October 16, 2014

Games - Shadow of Mordor

Ok, so everything went as planned. I got Shadow of Mordor, then got a nice breakfast, then went home to play, did so for a solid 4-5hrs. I like it but its hard, maybe I’m just out of rhythm for the Batman combat, just gotta get back in the flow. I’m liking it very much, I just don’t feel competent yet. Just done the first 2 or 3 story missions so far, but just gone around trying to kill any Orc Captains I come across. Which is resulting in me dying and Captains getting stronger. But I’m still managing to kill a good number of them. Hope to play a bunch more this weekend.

I also went to Dave & Busters with a buddy of mine, played games there. Nothing worth noting really, other than I can still do well in DDR, even with a few beers in me. But from the price area I did get a large strap on handlebar mustache, grabby arm popsicle, Adventure Time keychain, Captain America wallet, and 2 sticky hands (Blue for me, Pink for the wife obs). It was a good time, which may precede more good times in the future, my buddy hadn’t been there before and he liked it quite a bit. I mean you can get a meal and a $20 game credit for $24, which is a steal, your food is basically $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment