Monday, November 3, 2014

Games - Costume Quest / Transistor

Well I did a little more game playing this weekend. I ended up going back into Costume Quest for the Expansion "Grubbins on Ice". Which I got through in mostly one sitting, its probably 2 or so hours long. In the main game there are 3 main areas, the expansion is like adding one more area, but its a pretty big area. You bring all the costumes and their abilities from the regular game and they add 3 more costumes, which brings the total to about 14.

The setting is different, but still acts the same as previous ones. Its more Costume Quest, and I enjoyed that. That being said, I will wait a while before I go for the sequel.

I also finally purchased Transistor, a game I intended to get when it first came out, but had no time for it or any other game at the time.

Gave it a quick go, I'm not sure but I think I accidentally skipped something. I got no explanation and it just dumped me into the game, like I had missed the opening cutscene. Battle system was unique, think I need to spend some time with it to figure it out. This game is by the same people who made Bastion, which was one of my favorites, so I want to give it a fair shake. But damn it looks pretty and sounds great so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment