Monday, November 3, 2014

Toku - Kamen Rider Fourze / Tokkyuger / Power Rangers

Alright so my long journey is almost over with Kamen Rider Fourze Astroswitches. I ordered Burgermeal(Hamburger Transformer) for about $20 with shipping off Ebay on Thurs, and he comes with the last main switch I need #6 - Camera.
I will then have all 40 main switches. After that I'm just gonna wait till I see S1 - Super Rocket for a reasonable price, and then be totally done. This will be the first collection of toku toys I will "finish", and I'll be happy about it. I started with Ranger Keys, and I will continue though I know its a fools errand. There was no real hunt with OOOs and the Medals, for about $100 I got the Superbest Henshin Belt OOOs Driver and the OOOs Medal Set SP, which gave me all the main medals. With Fourze I actually had to look, and took a good amount of time, but not too long and got all these switches. It was fun and expensive, now I need to find a cool way to display them. I think it arrives today!

So with some additional funds from trying to kill myself to win a DietBet I was in, and a nice Halloween gift card to Amazon, I should be purchasing Tokkyu-Oh this week. Amazon has had him slightly less that $70 for a while now, doesn't seem like its gonna get a lot lower anytime soon. Now that I'm caught up on Tokkyuger, I'm more and more interested in getting him, as well as Diesel-Oh, and Build-Oh?.
I just like the way they all look when they form together. Plus having those will give me more stuff to use in the TokkyuChanger. The show has been fun as well, really enjoyed catching up. I know its very silly and "kiddy" but its just been fun to watch and they have had some funny monsters lately.

Also when I got back from my work trip, I put the last $20 on my Legacy Dragon Dagger.
It is super pretty, hefty, and just looks awesome. Its so big, I kind of don't have a good place to put it, it hides the Legacy Morpher, but I'll think of something. Since I put money down of that, I saw ToysRUs had one Import Shinken-Oh left for $10 cheaper. So I put that on layaway and will slowly pick away at that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment