Saturday, November 8, 2014

Toku - Tokkyuger

So after waiting and wondering where that Paypal money went after I tried to transfer it to my account, it got bounced back to Paypal. So I had to straighten out my Paypal/Bank connection. But long story short, I ordered Tokkyu-Oh and the Gokaiger Ressha!!!...but I forgot to use my giftcard, which did make me a little mad, but its not that big of a deal. But I also decided since I was gonna get home on Friday afternoon and we might have things going on Saturday, so I opted to get the 1-Day Shipping, instead of free Prime shipping. So I get home on Friday, not there yet but eventually I get a doorbell ring from the FedEx guy. It was only the Gokaiger Ressha.
Aparently the big guy(Tokkyu-Oh) was coming through UPS. They never came, which sent me into a tizzy of looking online to see what happened. Then I thought no biggie it will just get here tomorrow. Next day still nothing then I was just mad cause if I had just done Prime shipping they both would have got here Saturday. UPS is closed even for onsite pickup on Saturday, so I was a bit grumbled that morning. I'm supposed to get it Monday now, and I am damn well getting at least my shipping refunded for this kerfuffle!
(sorry for the strong language)

No comments:

Post a Comment